Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A visit to Kek Lok Si and Penang Hill

One day, my friends and I went to Kek Lok Si and Penang Hill.



I left house at 7.15am and we (Jonathan and I) went to Kg Pisang to pick up my another friend, Choy Hua. It was not easy to find Choy Hua's aunt's house as the address of the houses were not well arranged but we still managed to pick her up.



After picking her up, we headed for breakfast. Guess what we had for breakfast? A chinese cruisine, dim sum! The dim sum was opposite Sunshine Farlim, called "Red Tea Garden". We had a varieties of dim sum like 'siu mai', 'chee chong fun', 'har kau' and many more.



After dim sum, we went to Air Itam Dam. Sadly there was no place to park the car so we didn't get to walk at the dam there. Then, we headed to Penang Hill and the next tramp available was 11.00am so we bought the tickets and went to Kek Lok Si because we had to wait for about two hours for the tramp.




Now, I'm going to show you the photos I snapped in Kek Lok Si.












The Pagoda in Kek Lok Si.





The view of Kek Lok Si snapped from the pagoda.







Look at the tortoises in Kek Lok Si! There were so many tortoises. I wonder how they survive with such little supply of food(vegetables).



After that we headed for Penang Hill. The tramp to Penang Hill was very slow and it was crowded too.

There was nothing to snap in Penang Hill and I only snapped a view of Penang but it was not so clear so I'm not going to show it here.

The air in Penang Hill was quite cooling but not as cool as Genting Highlands.

That was all about my visit to Kek Lok Si and Penang Hill.

No comments: