Saturday, November 22, 2008

Freedom at Last!!

Today is the 3rd day of my freedom. I can't believe that I went out for the three consecutive days. 1st day was after bio exam hanging in Gurney with my friends and 2nd day was also Gurney with my grandma and my cousin as I had already promised my grandma to take her shopping after my exams. Finally, I had fulfill my promise. I took her to Kim Gary for lunch and we went to watch Quantum of Solace. I don't really like the show. I also dunno what's the reason may be I don't really like action movie?

Ok let's talk about today shall I?

Today I went to Queensbay. My best friend Kar Ching came back from KL last night. I really miss her so much. Ok now carry on with today's trip.

I went Queensbay with Kar Ching, Jonathan and Jing Wei. I can't believe today's trip is really ticking my funny bone especially with the jokes made by Jing Wei and Jonathan.
Oh ya today we watched Quarantine. This show production is really cheap. The whole storyline is about a dog got infected with rabies and it has infected the whole community living in the apartment. The story ending is also very bad!

If you ask me to choose between Quantum of Solace and Quarantine, I would definitely choose Quantum of Solace!

Haiz after this I'm going Queensbay again to celebrate my belated birthday with my family and my dad's friends.

That's all for today :)

No comments: