Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Comments on High School Musical 3

I just watched High School Musical 3 yesterday. I know that it had already been screening in the cinema since 24 October 2008 but that time I'm having my exams. I can't believe that it has already been a month time screening it the theatres and there were still a number of people watching it yesterday.

Now let's get onto the comments about the show. This is the last High School Musical and I thought that it will be an extravaganza musical this time. Well I feel that this time the show is more like a Hindi movie where you will be able to see singing at any part of the show. I don't really like the songs except "Now or Never" and "Can I Have This Dance" these are the two songs that really impress me.

Well that is about all I wanted to comment about High School Musical 3!

It was still a great show not too bad. It is just that the songs are too much well anyway the show should be in this way because the title of the show is High School Musical and that's what you call a musical show!

No comments: