Friday, April 19, 2013

Opening up to each other is the key to every happy relationship.

Let me tell you a short story of a friend of mine.


A= who is the youngest in the class, studying in a local college, outgoing personality and gets easily agitate but still cares of her friends personality.
B= the eldest in the class, BFF to A a bit timid and caring person and good BFF.

A and B has known each other since A's first day in college. Both of them start out as a normal friend and as days goes by, the friendship starts to get closer until the BFF stage.

Anywhere you go, you can see both of them. There are just like a couple but they are not lesbians. I always like to tease them around.

Ok, recently, I feel sad for my friend A, she told me that recently she and B went for a short vacation.
It started out quite fun and their friendship remains the same as the way it is until the day they came back from the trip. During the trip, A brought B to try on the thrill rides as she has never tried such rides in her life. However, after the trip, A tried to call up and sms B but she just ignore her. Until one day she replied her on FB saying that, they need a talk and she would like to be alone at this moment.

Now my friend A is so moody as B has never did such things to A before. I was so shocked when A told me this news. I felt so bad for her but I hope their cold war will be ending soon. Anyway I hope that B will try to talk to her about her feelings rather than keep it inside as depression will be there waiting to be your friend.

To the people out there, please be truthful to your everyone who is important in your life especially family, BFF and boyfriends. This is because it will affects each other relationship and indirectly hurts a person's feelings when you start ignoring the person without telling him or her the reason of avoiding. The world would be a better place when people starts to be truthful to each other.

No comments: