Thursday, April 17, 2008

The worst paper in life!

This afternoon I sat for my Physics trial exam, well the paper was damn hard! There are 8 questions in the paper and the time given to finish it is 1hour! How on earth am I going to finish it in one hour time since I also need some thinking before doing it! Haiz it was so scarybecause I don't even know how to do a single questions! Some questions I know the way to do it but unfortunately I cannot remember the formulae for that equation used to solve that kind of particular question. What a waste! Well in my life, I never come across of this matter before in exam. Now only I realised that our Malaysia education standard is really low compared to other countries, the knowledge of high school is just a very basic to Advanced Level Physics! I wish our government would raise the standard of our SPM Physics so that the future generations will not suffer when they are learning Advanced Physics!

I got to go now because tomorrow I still got 2 papers to go!

No comments: